ClassPass selects Sufferfest as first-ever beer partner for nationwide New Years resolution campaign feat. ten-city studio takeover
This new year, we’re proud to announce our national partnership with ClassPass. With studio takeovers across the US, we’re stoked to offer a fun and balanced alternative to the typical teetotaling resolution tradition during the month of January.
“We believe in embracing sweaty activities without cutting back on the ways in which we love to celebrate, “ says Caitlin Landesberg, Founder and CEO of Sufferfest Beer Company. “By kicking off the new year with balance and joy — not deprivation and guilt — we’re hoping to set the tone for a 2020 where we’re sweating more and stressing less.”
Taking place in 10 cities throughout the country, Sufferfest will be hosting “studio takeovers” in select studios within the ClassPass platform. Class attendees will be equipped with Sufferfest bags, water bottles, notebooks, and other gear, in addition to having the opportunity to discover their new favorite beer from their purpose-brewed lineup, which includes a light kolsch with bee pollen added, a pale ale with black currant and salt, and a low-cal stout with coffee and coconut water. Grocery shoppers can also text-to-win 3-month and 12-month free ClassPass memberships at their favorite retailers across the country.
“We’re so excited to be hosting a ClassPass x Sufferfest studio takeover,” adds Ian Harding, owner of La Jolla-based Rush Cycle. “We have a lot of members here who are looking for products that reflect their desires as fit and healthy people, but still let them enjoy something as simple and pleasurable as a post-class beer. Sufferfest hits the mark.”
“We want to be your post-sweat beer, your finish line celebration. We seek out opportunities to celebrate athletes where they are, vs. making them come to us at a taproom or a bar,” notes Landesberg.
This partnership will be offered at the following locations with classes after 5:30 pm:
- San Francisco — Wednesday Jan 8
- Sacramento — Thursday Jan 9
- LA — Tuesday Jan 14
- San Diego — Wednesday Jan 15
- Portland — Thursday Jan 1
- Denver — Tuesday Jan 21
- Austin — Wednesday Jan 22
- NY — Wednesday Jan 28
- Raleigh — Thursday Jan 29
Hope to see you out there! Not a ClassPass member but still want to join us for a sweaty January? Snap a pic of you enjoying your post-sweat beer, tag us, and use the #willsweatforbeer hashtag when you post! Find your next celebration beer here: sufferfestbeer.com/en/buddies
For Terms and Conditions for the ClassPass giveaway (wow, you’re still reading?), check it out here:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS PROMOTION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE PARTICIPATING UNITED STATES JURISDICTION THAT IS IDENTIFIED IN THE PROMOTION’S POINT-OF-SALE ADVERTISEMENT (“POS”) WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE RULES OR CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. WE’RE NOT MAD, JUST DISAPPOINTED. RESTRICTIONS APPLY SO PLEASE DO AS WE SAY.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion start time, start date, end time, and end date will be as indicated on the POS (hereinafter, the “Promotion Period”).
2. ENTRY PROCEDURE(S): During the Promotion Period, participants may enter the Promotion in the following ways:
a. Via Text Message: Those participating by text message must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to participate via their mobile phone. Participants entering this Promotion via text message may incur a standard text message and/or data charge from their wireless service provider. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Limit: One text entry per wireless phone number per day; and, one emailed entry per day. No purchase necessary. No entry fee required. No additional msg/month.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered and open only at participating locations to legal residents of such jurisdiction(s) as stated in the POS who are age 21 or older at time of entry. Void in all other states and where prohibited. Employees, officers, lackeys, good friends, and representatives of Sponsor and its licensed industry members, including all retailers, manufacturers, and wholesalers, as well as industry members’ immediate families and/or households or pets, are not eligible to enter this Promotion. You guys live the dream every day, give somebody else a chance, will ya?
5. HOW TO WIN: Winner(s) will be chosen by random drawing held at Sponsor’s offices within approximately fifteen (15) days after the end of the Promotion Period from among all qualifying entries, as selected by Sponsor or its agents. All decisions of the Sponsor are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. In the event there are no qualifying entries during the Promotion Period, there will be no winner selected for that Promotion. If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned the account from which the entry was submitted. Entry in the Promotion does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. All decisions of Sponsor regarding the Promotion and/or the application of these Official Rules are final and binding.
6. PRIZE(S): The total number of winners, number of prizes, description of prizes, and approximate retail value(s) of such prizes, are as indicated on the POS. Participants are not eligible to win more than one (1) prize per Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize(s) are not redeemable for cash. No substitution or transfer of prizes will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any depictions of a prize are for illustrative purposes only. All prize details not covered by the POS or these Official Rules are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Approximately thirty (30) days after the end of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will notify potential winners by
[for text promotions]: text message and/or phone call
Each potential winner must then respond to Sponsor, according to the instructions provided in the notification, within five (5) calendar days after the notification date to acknowledge and accept the prize. If the potential winner fails to respond within that five (5) calendar day period, or if the notification is undeliverable, the winner shall have forfeited the prize, and an alternative winner will be selected according to these rules. If the potential winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the potential winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner. Again, give us correct contact info and respond when we come lookin’ or the party’s over for you. Prizes will be delivered within sixty (60) days after the end of the Promotion Period. All dates and times are subject to change in the event of technical issues affecting Sponsor’s website, Sponsor’s e-mail servers, third party websites used to administer the Promotion, the application, entry process, or selection process, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. DISCLAIMER, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: By entering this Promotion, each participant agrees and acknowledges that neither Sponsor, nor any of their respective employees, agents, representatives, contractors, service providers and professional advisers connected with this Promotion (hereinafter collectively the “Released Parties”) shall be responsible or liable for: (a) any late, lost, stolen, forged, mutilated, corrupted, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries; (b) any errors, omissions, misinformation, or misidentification in an entry; (c) any dispute or claim arising from a participant’s participation in this Promotion or his/her entry, or his/her receipt, ownership or use of the prize; (d) any computer hardware, software, Internet, network, cable, phone, or other communication or technical errors, failures, malfunctions, interruptions, or delays; or (e) any damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer hardware, software or data that results from participation in said Promotion or accessing, downloading or using any tools, files, data, software, or other articles or materials in connection with said Promotion. Sponsor also reserves the right to prohibit the participation of any individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or the failure to comply with any provision of these Official Rules.
By entering this Promotion, each participant agrees, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, to release, discharge, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all claims, suits, causes of action, liabilities, damages, judgments, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) arising from or as a result of (i) his/her participation in this Promotion or his/her receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion, (ii) his/her breach of any of the participant representations and warranties set forth in these Official Rules, and/or (iii) his/her breach or violation of any of the other provisions of these Official Rules.
9. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: Sponsor reserves the right, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion, in whole or in part, if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If this Promotion or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by participants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by applicable law, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion, in whole or in part. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to take down and remove any entry that becomes subject to a third-party claim for copyright infringement or for violation of any other right.
10. DISPUTES: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the laws of the State of California, without respect to conflict of law doctrines.
11. SPONSOR: This Promotion is sponsored by Sufferfest Beer Co., 1075 East 20th Street, Chico, California 95928. See www.sufferfestbeer.com.
12. WINNER INFORMATION: To learn the actual number of entries received and the winners selected in this Promotion, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org within sixty (60) days after the end of the Promotion Period.
©2019 Sufferfest Beer Co. Sufferfest® is a registered trademark of Sufferfest Beer Co.