It’s February, and you know what that means… San Francisco Beer Week is BACK! We’re excited to be hanging with the best of them at the SF Beer Week Galatonight, but if you can’t make it, don’t fret! Here’s where to find us for the rest of the week.
- 5th Annual West Coast Craft Can Invitational
- Taste the best craft in cans from tons of breweries from the West Coast and beyond. With ticket purchase, you receive a commemorative 16oz can glass and unlimited tastings during the fest.
- Sat. Feb 10th, 2pm-5pm - Devil’s Canyon Brewing Company, 935 Washington St., San Carlos
- Aisle 5 20x20 BeerFest
- Come out to Aisle 5 in Oakland, where six local breweries will be featuring 20 unique beers - winner gets a spot on tap! With a ticket purchase, you’ll get a 5oz sample of all 20 beers and 20% off of the entire food menu.
- Thurs. Feb 15th, 5pm-10pm - Aisle 5 Oakland, 3320 Grand Ave., Oakland
- REI Sufferfest 10k Run
- Take in the beautiful vistas of San Francisco and the Pacific Ocean that you would expect to find in the Marin Headlands while you grind up and down 6.2 miles of trail. And after all that suffering, don't worry: Sufferfest Beer Company and Early Bird Tacos will be waiting for you at the finish line with a cold one and delicious a breakfast taco. So grab a friend and hit the trail.
- Sat. Feb 17th, 8am-10am - Smith Trailhead Parking Lot, Rodeo Beach
- Smitten Churn Your Own Ice Cream x Sufferfest
- We’re collaborating with Smitten Ice Cream to create this experience, tailored to each of your beer-loving whims. Before you arrive, we'll procure the beer, the organic dairy and other ice cream essentials. So if you’re thinking about a passion fruit IPA ice cream topped with orange zest in a waffle cone, we've got you covered. We’ll wrangle up all of the ingredients (and feel free to bring your own too!) so that when you arrive you can get started on churning the ice cream of your dreams.
- Sun. Feb 18th, 10:30am-12pm - Smitten Ice Cream, 2268 Chestnut St., San Francisco
See you out there! (And don’t forget to share your posts from the events with #lovetosuffer).
Read more about SF Beer Week here.